Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Why I'm Getting A C&C Cage For Ignatius

Here we are again. It's been a week since I've last 'seen' you, and I already miss this blog! (oh, and....Hellllooo, Free WiFi! I thank you for your presence!!)

(Also, my BlueTooth keyboard is working again, so my posts'll be more fluent and longer. :3)

As you may know, I am getting little Iggy Pig a brand new C&C cage. The 'model', if that's how you put it, is from GuineaPigCagesStore.com, and it's a 3.5 x 2 sized cage. On this site there's no such thing as a 'small' cage. The 'smallest one' is a 2 x 3. The one I'm purchasing is a Medium sized one, and it'll fit perfect in my space and give Iggy the home he needs. 

Why exactly am I buying this?

Well, for many reasons. The main factor is that the new cage will be very big - just right for my growing little guy!

A few other reasons - 

~ Ease of Access
~ Less Smell
~ Easier to Clean
~ More Room For Items
~ Less Stress and Health Issues

The list goes on and on!

I highly recommend these cages - I think I've fell in love with the one I'm getting already.

I can't wait 'till I buy it! Can you? As soon as it arrives, pictures will be on their way!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment here! If you want to post a question visit the tab Ask Us - your question will be answered faster.